Are you looking to make a difference in a child's education? Look no further.
Are you interested in joining a school that is a leader in the field of Outdoor Learning? Our curriculum is built around outdoor pursuits that innovate and inspire teaching and learning from Nursery to Year 6.
Christ Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Get in touch
All posts are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services), qualifications and reference checks. CVs or details from employment agencies will not be considered.
Class Teacher (Expression of Interest)
Salary: Teachers’ pay scale
We are always interested in hearing from outstanding Newly Qualified Teachers or experienced innovative practitioners who possess the necessary skills to motivate our children to achieve the best they can. We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Someone who recognises the benefits of Outdoor Learning
- An organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- A solutions-based thinker
In return, we offer:
- A role in a school that is at the forefront of using the outdoors to grow young minds
- A leadership team that is committed to developing you
- CPD tailored to your needs
- An opportunity to lead a subject area
- A hard-working and positive staff team
- Supportive parents and governors
- An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
For more information about our school explore our website: www.christchurch.wandsworth.sch.uk, contact our Headteacher for an informal discussion, or make an appointment to visit the school.
Submitted applications must be made on the correct SDBE (Teacher or NQT) application form and returned to the school Business Manager (email@example.com). Download an NQT Application Form or Qualified Teacher Application and Job Description/Person Spec here